Acer aspire all in one pc keeps recycling anything I click including files and programs

Maxwellkovalev

Thread author
Sep 20, 2017
My pc suddenly today started to try to recycle everything I clicked and I ran a full system scan with webroot and It found nothing and I tried restarting my pc and for about the first minute it fixed the issue but then it started again (this makes me think it's malware that is starting up it's payload) i have never had this issue with before and I haven't downloaded a program from the internet in a long time and even then programs like that are scarce on my pc (I mostly use it to type papers and play steam) if it helps the other programs I have are manycam and classic shell (all the other programs I can think of are from a 100% trustworthy source aka Google hp and discord) I'm not quite sure what else I can do and I can't really get that text log because I can't even open file explorer without my pc trying to recycle it and all other programs don't need admin confirmation and immediately get recycled.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.