Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Ad Muncher 4.94 Build 34121 Free
Ad Muncher v4.94 Changelog

Release date: October 19th, 2014

[Build]/[Type] - [Description] ==================================================

Key: E = Enhancement
F = Fix

34121/F - Small fix to update system.
34118/F - Fixed crash with larger filter lists.
34117/F - Fixed error about missing download source in Install.ini.
34089/E - Implemented an entirely new update system, designed to handle the
increased load we're anticipating from our free release.
33900/E - Removed all of the license management and anti-piracy code.
http://www.admuncher.com/changelog.txt
http://www.admuncher.com/static/files/AM-Install.exe

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
I see they are still advertising that it works with Internet Explorer.
They should reword it to: unless it happens to be IE11.
How can people trust these clowns!!

akshay1189

Level 3
Verified
Dec 6, 2013
Ad Muncher is completely free now! Great !
Before it was very expensive to buy and above all it was available for yearly duration. It was avaliable for unlimited life time but that is outoff question. So, if we calculate on yearly basis, it was quite very expensive. therefore it is huge relief on your wallet. Now, it has made Ad blocking software/ apps market more harsh. Now other companies will have recalculate their sheets. Ad Muncher is a big brand in Ad blocking. Another one is Ad guard premium , which is also a paid software. Now we have see what Adguard will do now to save its customers. I have used adguard premium but today I tried AdMuncher , was feeling ad muncher is better than Adguard.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Kent

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 4, 2013
Ad Muncher is completely free now! Great !
Before it was very expensive to buy and above all it was available for yearly duration. It was avaliable for unlimited life time but that is outoff question. So, if we calculate on yearly basis, it was quite very expensive. therefore it is huge relief on your wallet. Now, it has made Ad blocking software/ apps market more harsh. Now other companies will have recalculate their sheets. Ad Muncher is a big brand in Ad blocking. Another one is Ad guard premium , which is also a paid software. Now we have see what Adguard will do now to save its customers. I have used adguard premium but today I tried AdMuncher , was feeling ad muncher is better than Adguard.
It is not blocking ads on some sites :( There is no element-hiding helper as Adguard does and its toolbar as does not show up even after using CTRL/SHIFT and right-click :mad:

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
the latest version works, they fixe the issue.
im amazed by this software, its works with proxy too. i set my browser to use proxy and still Ad muncher blocks AD's.

well done to the team behind this software.

Kent

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 4, 2013
the latest version works, they fixe the issue.
im amazed by this software, its works with proxy too. i set my browser to use proxy and still Ad muncher blocks AD's.

well done to the team behind this software.
Does the admuncher toolbar show up? If so please post a screenshot;how to activate the toolbar?

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
Did you check out CNET.com with ad-muncher as it is not blocking ads there?
yep. no ads on cnet.
though it doesnt block on chrome cause cant inject to its process, not sure why or which app is causing it and im trying to figure it out. but in other browsers its fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.