SeriousHoax

Level 29
Verified
Malware Tester
Which adblocker are you using? The page loads fine for me in uBlock Origin without any annoyance or adblocker detection. With Adguard extension there's a huge on your face type of cookie notice which can be gotten rid of by subscribing to EasyPrivacy filter list.

LDogg

Level 32
Verified
Which adblocker are you using? The page loads fine for me in uBlock Origin without any annoyance or adblocker detection. With Adguard extension there's a huge on your face type of cookie notice which can be gotten rid of by subscribing to EasyPrivacy filter list.
Nano Adblock.

This page comes up after loading the website: Screenshot

It's annoying really, I wanna see what the review says xD

~LDogg

plat1098

Level 21
Verified
That page loads clean and clear here also. I use an anti-adblocking filter in uBlock Origin gotten off github. It has a very naughty title so I ain't posting here. Although I could, but then, where would I go next?

Anyone who wants the link to the raw github .txt, I can message you. Or, maybe some of you have guessed which list I'm referring to. It's seems effective but I also have the EasyList enabled, along with some others. (y)

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 34
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Going to use Adguard a second, see what it's light

~LDogg
I use "only" the extension.
Three options I change are on general: disable "allow search ads and the self-promotion of websites" and "activate of the most appropriate filters automatically" on miscellaneous: I enable "use optimized filters".
A good overview of the extension here:

LDogg

Level 32
Verified
I use "only" the extension.
Three options I change are on general: disable "allow search ads and the self-promotion of websites" and "activate of the most appropriate filters automatically" on miscellaneous: I enable "use optimized filters".
A good overview of the extension here:
Still happening even with Adguard, maybe it's Brave?

I'm not sure how to turn this off for adblocking to test it.

~LDogg

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 34
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Still happening even with Adguard, maybe it's Brave?

I'm not sure how to turn this off for adblocking to test it.

~LDogg
Have you cleared all cookies? Any other extension that can interfere? What filters do you use in AdGuard?
Disable Brave shields:
You can’t disable it entirely, but you also shouldn’t have to. If you navigate to Settings --> Default Shields Settings, you can configure Brave to “Allow all” or "not block"whatever you’d like.