Advice Request Adblock Detection: How to circumvent

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

robbyrob

Level 1
Verified
Dec 21, 2014
That page loads clean and clear here also. I use an anti-adblocking filter in uBlock Origin gotten off github. It has a very naughty title so I ain't posting here. Although I could, but then, where would I go next?

Anyone who wants the link to the raw github .txt, I can message you. Or, maybe some of you have guessed which list I'm referring to. It's seems effective but I also have the EasyList enabled, along with some others. (y)
Can I get this link?

Reactions: plat

South Park

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jun 23, 2018
I stopped using the Bogachenko list in uBO because I found that it broke a lot of websites that use interactive maps and charts. For sites that aggressively block adblockers, I usually create my own custom filters by watching the page refreshes carefully in the logger.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.