Expired Adguard 5.9.1080 180 days free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

g113

Oct 21, 2012
sorry i'm french,attention to uninstall the software tries to inject malicious code, the software Zemana AntiLogger which indicate that my attempt !!!!!

hadzipopovac

Level 1
Verified
Jan 9, 2013
sorry i'm french,attention to uninstall the software tries to inject malicious code, the software Zemana AntiLogger which indicate that my attempt !!!!!

To uninstall what ? and which program tries to inject malicious code with uninstallation ?

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Petrovic, Thank you! For Adguard with 180 Days protection. ;)
I will try it out for a few days!

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
Thanks Petrovich for this! this is nice giveaway indeed :D
for someone who curious, it's little bit different with ab or abp, while abp is a plugin and make browser a bit heavy, Ad guard doesn't slow down your browser. So for me when I'm going surf the internet I run the Program, once I finished I shut it down :D

did it work with window 8.1?

Yes buddy, it's work with windows 8.1 64 bit here :)

@koushik

There is no need any keys, it's activated for 1080 days, err I mean 180 days once you install it

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Adguard is working well, I may remove BitDefender Traffic Light. Protection wise it is kicking butt!
I will scan with Hitman Pro and see what happen tomorrow morning around 10.30 A.M.

SifhX

Level 4
Verified
Jan 26, 2014
Maybe I'm wrong, but is comss.ru safe ? I can see 'comss version' on top of software, so they modified it, with what ? spyware ? hidden malware ? I'm very suspicious about these modifications.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
It is good to question everything! This way you learn a-lot and also, learn from your mistakes. So, keep on questioning SifhX!
You will to the bottom of this!;)

Reactions: Venustus and SifhX

SifhX

Level 4
Verified
Jan 26, 2014
It is good to question everything! This way you learn a-lot and also, learn from your mistakes. So, keep on questioning SifhX!
You will to the bottom of this!;)

Yeah, since I'm member of this community, I've learned a lot of thing :)

Reactions: Venustus

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
A little problem when 1st starting the PC. After a couple of days! Disable Traffic Light. A conflict some where?
I will keep you up to date.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Hi,Everyone!

Uninstall, Adguard and said, that I need to purchase a Lic.,key to uninstall!
Can you Black-Mail? Lucky! that,I had Soft Organizer install and It completely
remove this software.:mad:

Also, had conflict with my security software! And slow the system down!:(

Reactions: Koroke San

hadzipopovac

Level 1
Verified
Jan 9, 2013
I tried to uninstall and there is no any issue with that ...as you can see ,not asked for purchasing of software over the uninstallation process as you said...
Tested on PC with BIS 2014 and on laptop with ESS 7 , there not any conflict with both antivirus software .

untitled.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Koroke San

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.