Expired Adguard 5.9.1080 180 days free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Soft Organizer,:mad:
was the software causing this problem/headache!
Sorry! I was totally wrong about Ad-guard.:confused:
Soft Organizer, was giveaway software wanting me
purchase the software every-time,I try to uninstall a
piece of from the PC. :mad:

Again, not Ad-guard!

From my earlier post!

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Soft Organizer,:mad:
was the software causing this problem/headache!
Sorry! I was totally wrong about Ad-guard.:confused:
Soft Organizer, was giveaway software wanting me
purchase the software every-time,I try to uninstall a
piece of from the PC. :mad:

Again, not Ad-guard!

From my earlier post!
I kinda fell in the floor when you said that....

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Everyone, there is an easier way to get Adguard free: http://adguard.com/en/coupons.html. Just participate and tell four friends to download and install Adguard. You can get 365 days this way. An Adguard worker was kind enough to give out free licenses on Wilder's, but support the product and pay for it!

Maybe I'm wrong, but is comss.ru safe ? I can see 'comss version' on top of software, so they modified it, with what ? spyware ? hidden malware ? I'm very suspicious about these modifications.
There are some people who modify AVs to not detect a virus or two or theirs and sell them at very low price.

Last edited by a moderator:

newbykay

Aug 16, 2014
Chromatinfish 123 I will eventually support the product as I need it on more than one computer, and have already installed it on most of them... VERY expensive, but you mentioned that someone was giving out free licenses on Wilder's. Is there a link?

newbykay

Aug 16, 2014
Everyone, there is an easier way to get Adguard free: http://adguard.com/en/coupons.html. Just participate and tell four friends to download and install Adguard. You can get 365 days this way. An Adguard worker was kind enough to give out free licenses on Wilder's, but support the product and pay for it!

There are some people who modify AVs to not detect a virus or two or theirs and sell them at very low price.

Chromatinfish 123 I will eventually support the product as I need it on more than one computer, and have already installed it on most of them... VERY expensive, but you mentioned that someone was giving out free licenses on Wilder's. Is there a link? Sorry, very new to this forum. Still learning lingo...

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Chromatinfish 123 I will eventually support the product as I need it on more than one computer, and have already installed it on most of them... VERY expensive, but you mentioned that someone was giving out free licenses on Wilder's. Is there a link?
Welcome to MT Forum. I found that this is ur first post ever in this forum. I/We would like to know few more things from u.
Please give ur Intro here(Select Post New Thread): http://malwaretips.com/forums/new-member-introductions.31/
Share your Security Configuration here (Select Post New Thread) : http://malwaretips.com/forums/security-configuration-wizard.12/

Well I would like to provide u the link; Navigate Here

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Chromatinfish 123 I will eventually support the product as I need it on more than one computer, and have already installed it on most of them... VERY expensive, but you mentioned that someone was giving out free licenses on Wilder's. Is there a link? Sorry, very new to this forum. Still learning lingo...

It's not so expensive if you choose Russian page to buy a license. For example:

1 year standard license is 6 $ when on English page is 19.95 $
1 year premium license is 7.5 $------------------------- is 24.95$
Life-time premium license is 20 $ ----------------------- is 59.65 $

Reactions: Chromatinfish 123

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Unfortunately, me and @XhenEd were the last to grab a key, and there are no left.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
So i have adguard premium running in my pc now. Is it good to own one or is it just waste of a program to run over realtime and switch to just browser extension/adons ?

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
So i have adguard premium running in my pc now. Is it good to own one or is it just waste of a program to run over realtime and switch to just browser extension/adons ?

The program will block ads in any main browser you use such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox.

But lets just say your only using Firefox and no other browser, you really wouldn't need the program, just the free browser extension.

Stick with the program if you use multiple web browsers and actually use Parental Control.

Reactions: yigido

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
The program will block ads in any main browser you use such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox.

But lets just say your only using Firefox and no other browser, you really wouldn't need the program, just the free browser extension.

Stick with the program if you use multiple web browsers and actually use Parental Control.
Thanks that's a good thought. I will stick through the app.:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.