Expired Adguard 6.0 Premium - Free for 6 Months (Comms.ru)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Huỳnh Nam

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 16, 2015
Special version for users Adguard Comss.ru free within 6 months (180 days). You get all the Premium functions: Protection from advertising, protection from malicious sites and Parental Control without priority support

1. download and install:
Code:
http://download.adguard.com/d/18694/adguardInstaller.exe - Online
http://download.adguard.com/d/18694/adguardStandaloneInstaller.exe - Offline
2. enjoy
2016-02-23_225721.png
2016-02-23_225909.png

Last edited by a moderator:

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
I tried this a couple of years ago, and it was too demanding on processor usage. Anybody know if it has improved in that respect?

TipsEasy

Level 2
Verified
Feb 24, 2013
I tried this a couple of years ago, and it was too demanding on processor usage. Anybody know if it has improved in that respect?
I had the same experience when I tried it, but I'm trying the beta again now, and so far it's working great, very light on my system.

Laoel

Level 1
Verified
Apr 3, 2016
I tried some days ago and worked great. Too bad (at least for me) that doesn't work with Microsoft Edge. It's a pity that Edge not support extensions (for now).

D

Deleted member 2913

I tried some days ago and worked great. Too bad (at least for me) that doesn't work with Microsoft Edge. It's a pity that Edge not support extensions (for now).
I think Adguard to block ads on Edge..."WFP Driver" option needs to be enabled in the GUI.

If you are running Kaspersky or Eset..."WFP Driver" option will be disabled in the Adguard GUI due to incompatibility issues.

Reactions: Laoel

Laoel

Level 1
Verified
Apr 3, 2016
Hmm... I didn't notice it when I had Adguard installed here '-'
This can be the problem.

Anyway, the Adblock that not was able of block ads on Microsoft Edge was this version of this post.
I had tested before the new version of Adblock [directly of Adblock website] (Without this of giveaway) and worked great on Edge.

But thanks for this info. I didn't know about WFP Driver.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thank you!!! So far I must say, this is the best I have ever used. Some websites I go to have so many ads on them that they make the sites unusable, and those are basic news sites for the most part, with this Adguard running it speeds things up dramatically. I will be purchasing this when the 6 month trial is over with. It's the best I have ever used!

Thanks again!!!

Reactions: Huỳnh Nam

soccer97

Level 11
Verified
May 22, 2014
Use it on all PC's & Android.Hardly know it is there.Nice improvements from version 5.Best Ad blocker IMO.
Support is top notch!!

Regarding Quality and Performance, I completely agree. Were you referring to this version that you were able to get installed on your Android device as well, or only a desktop platform?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.