Expired Adguard 6.0 Premium - Free for 6 Months (Comms.ru)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Well, my license does not work, they posted in MT, after formatting, I do not know why ?????

Generally it happens if you forget to reset a license before formatting. Please note if you want to reinstall OS you should always reset a license in your adguard otherwise you can encounter such problem. There is another way to solve this problem not contacting their support. Go to your account:

https://adguard.com/en/login.html

Enter your email/password to login into. There you can disable (reset) a license attached to your PC. Now the license will be unattached and you can activate your adguard again. But if you don't know your password you can retrieve it if you remember your registered email

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you for this "Gift" as the last time this came around I'd submitted my wife's new email for our new lap top, and *cough, cough* I'd entered it wrong..:oops:
Second chances are very appreciated.:cool:
Thanks!:D

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Well thank you so much for your advice. The problem is solved I got in touch with Adguard support, the license is now running. Greetings.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

hakah

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
davisd : If you don't want it, I need it. Is it from free giveaway! If you don't mind, send it to me via PM.

NikolayfromRussia: Can you please explain clearly the working steps for the Purchase Offer. After Clicking the link, how we are going to pay? By visa or pay-pal and how long does it take?
Thanks for the message!

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

John Ross

Jan 30, 2018

Thanks for the share! Just to let you know it's working until now :)

Attachments

• Adguard.PNG
    Adguard.PNG
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,065

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.