Expired Adguard 6.0 Premium - Free for 6 Months (Comms.ru)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BugCode

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
Скачать Adguard - Интернет-фильтр на 6 месяцев бесплатно

AdGuard 6.1 Full Version Free Download Licence Key
6 kk license key.

AdGuard is the best way to get rid of annoying ads, online tracking and to protect your computer from malware threats..

AdGuard checks each network query through the database that contains more than 1 500 000 phishing and malicious websites.

AdGuard compatible with most browsers and also is an Ad filtering in applications such as Skype and BitTorrent etc..

AdGuard 6.1 Full Version Free Download Licence Key

AdGuard is normally priced at $29.90 per year for Premium version and $19.95 per year for Standard version and comes with a 14 days free trial !

But as part of the promo offer you can download your Full Pre-activated Edition Full Version for 6 months for free !

If interested simply head over this link here and download your free copy and follow the instructions
Скачать Adguard - Интернет-фильтр на 6 месяцев бесплатно
Enjoy !

Here's the proof, just installed, dont worry its a russian page, you can survey this, just install >p
If you worry about, install unchecky first, lol!

ash.png

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2913

But it says must " Wait for 4 friends to install Adguard (for at least 30 minutes each)"

Must wait as above? Thanks
I meant, there was a 1 year trial giveaway of Adguard couple months back...that giveaway still works for some users, especially for users that are trying Adguard on the system for the first time...;)

Reactions: given

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
I meant, there was a 1 year trial giveaway of Adguard couple months back...that giveaway still works for some users, especially for users that are trying Adguard on the system for the first time...;)
Are you referring to this one?

Promotional - Get Adguard Premium for FREE - 12 Month License

You see that one of the terms is "Wait for 4 friends to install Adguard (for at least 30 minutes each)"

So must wait for 4 friends to install adguard?

Thanks

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
No

I meant...I have the link of the giveaway...download/install Adguard & license is 1 year trial...;)
Hi

The reply pm is not working

BTW it's not working on my system for the trial ends on 26 Feb 2017. I was a subscriber for the Premium Adguard desktop version previously so I'm not sure whether this affects it......but that was last issue.

Thanks anyway

pneuma1985

Level 4
Verified
Aug 30, 2015
Can anyone verify this as a false positive? I installed it and had to use Acronis to do a restore. It completely deleted a crap ton of files and some other stuff which was completely unexpected? After that I am extremely apprehensive to give it another go. Has anyone else tested this Russian file that isn't even signed according to Voodoo Shield? The file seems to be a high risk file either way given what it did to my windows 10 laptop. After I rebooted it said preparing windows though I checked and there was no update which I thought was strange. It's unusual for adguard to do that....
Antivirus scan for b0b1f6f8d4a823c0de3dc3dc6d7f902f31fc63358b31ca0e2e69eeb3740a0a59 at UTC - VirusTotal

Reactions: given

hakah

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
There is seldom Lifetime license giveaway as well as 1-year free. They only offer 6-months giveaway now!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.