Completely agree; even worse than chrome.Unfortunately, Yandex Browser is no-go for me because of privacy issues.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Completely agree; even worse than chrome.Unfortunately, Yandex Browser is no-go for me because of privacy issues.
Can be applied individually per website?Vivaldi has a built-in dark website option too.
Yes, brave the first and Firefox the second on SSD writes rank.Didn't use Vivaldi for a long time; good news.
Brave is even worse regarding SSD writes
You can minimize it though with Firefox through about:config. I'm not so sure you could do that with Brave.Yes, brave the first and Firefox the second on SSD writes rank.
Be careful with Vivaldi, if you get used to it, there is no way back.![]()
No, but I didn't experience broken websites with it, I think its colors better than Dark Reader.Can be applied individually per website?
I don't like dark reader coloring; get better one by flags, except for some websites.No, but I didn't experience broken websites with it, I think it is colors better than Dark Reader.
I tried to disable disk cache completely and maximize the session interval on Firefox with no success.You can minimize it though with Firefox through about:config. I'm not so sure you could do that with Brave.
I noticed recently that Dark Reader colors more close to gray than black for a couple of weeks, but I'm not sure if it's because of an update or because my eyes used to Vivaldi dark color.I don't like dark reader coloring; get better one by flags, except for some websites.
with bluish hueI noticed recently that Dark Reader colors more close to grey than black for a couple of weeks, but I'm not sure if this is because of an update or because my eyes used to Vivaldi dark color.
Yes; it looks crispier.Here is a screenshot of MT on Edge + Dark Reader VS Vivaldi dark option.
View attachment 288527 View attachment 288528
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes