On Sale! AdGuard Family Plan: Lifetime Subscription for only 16,97$

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.stacksocial.com/sales/adguard-family-plan-lifetime-subscription?irclickid=3i1Xhr3NJxyPRO8wHHxu5QTxUkFVfK1VC1%3ApUM0&irgwc=1&im_rewards=1&partnerid=2447408
How to get a license
Choose type adblocker, add to cart and pay with paypal.
Important Details

Family Plan
Length of access: lifetime
This plan is only available to new users
Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
Max number of devices: 9
Access options: desktop & mobile
Software version: AdGuard Family
Updates included
Giveaway Terms
https://www.stacksocial.com/sales/adguard-family-plan-lifetime-subscription?irclickid=3i1Xhr3NJxyPRO8wHHxu5QTxUkFVfK1VC1%3ApUM0&irgwc=1&im_rewards=1&partnerid=2447408

Brownie2019

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 9, 2019
86% OffPrice drop expires soon!

This intuitive ad blocker offers an unparalleled web experience, powered by its three core features: an advanced ad-blocking module, a comprehensive privacy protection tool, and a robust parental control system. Say goodbye to annoying banners, intrusive pop-ups, and disruptive video ads as AdGuard ensures a clutter-free browsing experience.
What Sets AdGuard Apart:
  • Unmatched Ad Blocking: AdGuard goes beyond basic ad blocking. It eliminates all types of ads, ensuring your browsing experience remains uninterrupted and enjoyable.
  • Privacy Protection: In today's vast cyberspace, data privacy is paramount. With AdGuard, your data remains hidden from trackers and activity analyzers, offering you a secure browsing environment.
  • Malware Protection: AdGuard serves as your shield against harmful malware and phishing websites, keeping your digital world safe and secure.
  • Parental Controls: For parents, AdGuard is an indispensable tool. Its parental control feature allows you to restrict access to inappropriate and adult content, ensuring a safe online environment for your kids.
  • Compatibility Across Devices:Designed for both Android and iOS operating systems, AdGuard is a versatile software that works seamlessly on your smartphones and mobile computers.
  • Lifetime Subscription: With a one-time payment, you get a lifetime subscription to AdGuard. This incredible offer ensures you get continuous updates and new features, providing great value for your investment.

Duotone

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
86% OffPrice drop expires soon!

This intuitive ad blocker offers an unparalleled web experience, powered by its three core features: an advanced ad-blocking module, a comprehensive privacy protection tool, and a robust parental control system. Say goodbye to annoying banners, intrusive pop-ups, and disruptive video ads as AdGuard ensures a clutter-free browsing experience.
What Sets AdGuard Apart:
  • Unmatched Ad Blocking: AdGuard goes beyond basic ad blocking. It eliminates all types of ads, ensuring your browsing experience remains uninterrupted and enjoyable.
  • Privacy Protection: In today's vast cyberspace, data privacy is paramount. With AdGuard, your data remains hidden from trackers and activity analyzers, offering you a secure browsing environment.
  • Malware Protection: AdGuard serves as your shield against harmful malware and phishing websites, keeping your digital world safe and secure.
  • Parental Controls: For parents, AdGuard is an indispensable tool. Its parental control feature allows you to restrict access to inappropriate and adult content, ensuring a safe online environment for your kids.
  • Compatibility Across Devices:Designed for both Android and iOS operating systems, AdGuard is a versatile software that works seamlessly on your smartphones and mobile computers.
  • Lifetime Subscription: With a one-time payment, you get a lifetime subscription to AdGuard. This incredible offer ensures you get continuous updates and new features, providing great value for your investment.
A really great deal and worth every penny

Reactions: dinosaur07

tech_eng

Level 1
Oct 9, 2020
I bought this lifetime family account around black Friday, and I am very satisfied with the service: blocks ads on my mobile phone in apps and browsers, love it!!!

But there is something that is a bit strange: Although I bought it less than 2 weeks ago, the Purchase information says the purchase was actually done back in Novembre 2022 (check attached image). I understand it is a coupon code that StackSocial bought and kept till they sold it to me, but the price $0 is a bit disturbing, I don't want AdGuard to come someday and stop my "lifetime" account because the seller got it illegally.

Any experiences with getting this package from StackSocial, does it last really for a lifetime?

Attachments

• 2023-12-07_19-21-29.jpg
    2023-12-07_19-21-29.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 86

Freki123

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
Just keep the invoice about the amount of money you paid (which will be not zero).
I had it for some program to reset the key the software company wanted to see the invoice (it was stack social buy with good discounts). I send them the invoice they reset the key no further questions asked. I bought quite some licenses from Stack Social so for never had a problem.

Reactions: dinosaur07

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.