Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
I like it. it looks user friendly, even though I like most programs looking complicated because I like tweaking around with settings. That is the main reason I like Comodo.

Reactions: frogboy

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
It's always if they have a nice giveaway sometime later.
However, Adguard lifetime is very much affordable for everyone (Starting as low as<10 dollars for lifetime if I recalled). Would highly recommend everyone interested to purchase the product.

Reactions: Hangtooth

From ADGuard
Verified
Developer
May 23, 2014
I would like to see 30-minute destruction of 3rd-party cookies as an option instead of lessening Stealth Mode's current high capabilities.

Better yet, user adds specific URL (e.g. online banking URL) to "Safe List" inside Adguard. When browser loads that webpage, Adguard detects the URL and disables Stealth Mode until the user surfs away from URL or closes the browser. After surfing away or closing browser, Stealth Mode auto-re-activates.

I'd like this self-destructing feature to be customizable:
Implement "self destructing cookies" option in Stealth Mode · Issue #678 · AdguardTeam/AdguardForWindows · GitHub

User should be able to set following options:
* [x] Self-destructing third party cookies
* Self-destruction period in minutes. Set 0 to block instead of self-destructing.
* [x] Self-destructing first party cookies (marked as "not recommended")
* Self-destruction period in minutes. Set 0 to block instead of self-destructing.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Do you have the AdGuard UI Background Image Negating Tiles? I like the gradient style.

RmG152

Level 12
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
@avatar
Main UI have some issues with esp translation
upload_2015-12-26_15-47-40.png

Spanish translation have some wrong translations, and some "non spanish from spain" translations. (Spain flag on language select)

How I can report issues and/or send better translations to Adguard team?

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
@avatar
Main UI have some issues with esp translation
View attachment 78888

Spanish translation have some wrong translations, and some "non spanish from spain" translations. (Spain flag on language select)

How I can report issues and/or send better translations to Adguard team?
@avatar is the developer of this software. You can use the private conversation to contact him.

From ADGuard
Verified
Developer
May 23, 2014
If you can, yes.

Hm, we can, but we don't have a translation on Spanish (Spain). So for now we can change the flag to make it clear that the language is Spanish (Latin America).

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
I understand what is Tile, but what do you understand by "Negating"? You want to have white bg and gradient tiles?
I mean by 'ignoring' tiles with only the smooth colorful background. I used the word 'Negating' as the suffix form of 'Negation'.
Sorry if my word made the sentence difficult to understand.

N

NOLF92

Just downloaded the beta, and I'm loving it! Will definitely purchase a license once the trial ends on the 31st. The UI is spectacular, and as expected from using previous versions, it works wonders protecting your privacy and weeding out internet junk.

Reactions: Hangtooth and Rishi
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.