Advice Request Advice about Acronis

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
I have not tried that, but I am confident to say that KTS is enough on its own. Just store the backups on an external hard drive and disconnect it when you’re done. I believe there is nothing to worry about nor do you have to enable any protection other than Kaspersky.

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
I got Acronis True Image's real time protection through a promotion they did for users with WD drives last year - Updates - Acronis True Image WD Edition Software 2020

I don't use Kaspersky, I use F-Secure SAFE, so I can't respond on that combination.

Aside from that, I used it for about a month, it did what it said on the tin well, with no massive affect on resources that I noticed. I went back to Marcium for my backups, if I wasn't a long time user of their products and was searching for an imaging software I'd not turn down Acronis True Image.

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
I got Acronis True Image's real time protection through a promotion they did for users with WD drives last year - Updates - Acronis True Image WD Edition Software 2020

I don't use Kaspersky, I use F-Secure SAFE, so I can't respond on that combination.

Aside from that, I used it for about a month, it did what it said on the tin well, with no massive affect on resources that I noticed. I went back to Marcium for my backups, if I wasn't a long time user of their products and was searching for an imaging software I'd not turn down Acronis True Image.
Thanks @Stopspying for the link Updates - Acronis True Image WD Edition Software 2020 (y)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.