Advanced Security AG3S's PC Security Config

Original forum configuration · expand details
Last updated
May 5, 2022
Main use of this computer
For home and private use
Operating system
Windows 10
On-device encryption
Device sign-in security
Security updates
Allow security updates
User Account Control (UAC)
Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer
Smart App Control
Network firewall
Real-time protection
Malwarebytes Premium + Windows Defender
Device firewall
Microsoft Defender Firewall
Custom security settings
Mainly default
Periodic malware scanners
Weekly
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browsers and extensions
Only FireFox (Privacy comes first)
Search: duckduckgo (default), then StartPage and if I still do not find what I want: (unfortunately) Google
Secure DNS
Mullvad VPN (if the VPN is not Active I use Quad9)
Desktop VPN
Mullvad VPN
Password and passkey manager
Bitwarden
Maintenance tools
IOBit Advanced SystemCare Pro
File and photo backups
AOMEI Backupper (I love it) - Encrypted backups
System recovery
AOMEI Backupper (I love it) - Encrypted backups
Usage and exposure
    • Working from home
    • Visiting familiar websites
    • Visiting unknown or untrusted websites
    • Opening email attachments
    • Online shopping and card payments
    • Logging into my bank account
    • Downloading software and files from reputable sites
    • Streaming audio/video content from trusted sites or paid subscriptions
Computer specs
CPU: Intel 11th Gen
RAM: 32GB
Storage: NvME (WesternDigital Blue)
Feedback preference

Suggestions on the main improvements

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Continue exploring the conversation.

Back
Top