A AG3S Level 2 May 5, 2022 #1 This is my settings at the moment. I wanted to go for F-Secure but I decided to go for the combination of the Malwarebytes Premium and WD. So far no problems ... The speed is normal and no conflicts so fat (thanks to Malwarebytes) ...
This is my settings at the moment. I wanted to go for F-Secure but I decided to go for the combination of the Malwarebytes Premium and WD. So far no problems ... The speed is normal and no conflicts so fat (thanks to Malwarebytes) ...
harlan4096 Super Moderator Verified Staff Member Malware Hunter Well-known Forum Veteran May 5, 2022 #2 I would set Windows UAC to Always Notify. Periodic security scanners is reserved for 3rd party on demand scanners, such as EEK, NPE, KVRT... Thanks for sharing
I would set Windows UAC to Always Notify. Periodic security scanners is reserved for 3rd party on demand scanners, such as EEK, NPE, KVRT... Thanks for sharing
A AG3S Level 2 May 5, 2022 #3 @harlan4096 Thank you very much for your feedback... Going to apply now
harlan4096 Super Moderator Verified Staff Member Malware Hunter Well-known Forum Veteran May 5, 2022 #4 Please reflect the changes editing Your config, also announcing them here, thanks.