Ahnlab V3 Lite in English!

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Any news ?
Version 4 or v3 has been released. It still has issues with removing some malware.

There's some information in Korean about its ransomware protection at the following link.

I3rYcE

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 4, 2011
Version 4 or v3 has been released. It still has issues with removing some malware.

There's some information in Korean about its ransomware protection at the following link.

Thanks roger_m.

I tried install to windows 10 but when it reached the last part of the installation the updating is failed.

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
@I3rYcE @stefanos I had no issues with updates, when using under Windows 10. However I quickly uninstalled it as it didn't seem to be much of an improvement over version 3.

sg09

Level 2
Verified
Apr 3, 2019

Can you point me towards the download link? And is English interface still available in this new version?

I3rYcE

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 4, 2011
I installed it on my laptop yesterday and received an error code during the update. The next day I got another error code. Is this software still supported? Error codes 7210 and 0.

I3rYcE

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 4, 2011
Yes it is. This is the email address for their global support global.support@ahnlab.com.
EPIC FAIL

Dear Customer,
I checked your AhnReport, your PC's System locale is magyar.

Unfortunately, V3 Lite cannot be used on that PC because it supports only Korean OS.

:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.