YellowBoot – Portable Bootable USB Creator
Ultra-lightweight (<150KB) portable tool to create bootable USB drives. No install needed. Open source.
yellowboot.top
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
(link omitted)
I prefer Ventoy rather than locking the whole USB memory for a single ISO.It is not open-source at all. There is no source code on the GitHub page. Their GitHub link on the website links directly to the release page, so people may think that since it is available on GitHub, it is open-source. But something only being on GitHub doesn't make it open source. The GitHub page only has the exe and a few images. Very suspicious.
Same. I also use Ventoy. I have Windows 11, Fedora, Hasleo Rescue ISO and the Hiren’s BootCD ISO on my USB flash drive.I prefer Ventoy rather than locking the whole USB memory for a single ISO.
Only once it failed to launch on an old Dell laptop (first gen core i5), and I had to use Rufus.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.