And yet another "Java Software Critical Update" virus problem

Hi,
In my initial post, I stated:
Infection date and initial symptoms:
"Some time ago. As I thought it was a "normal" pop-up, I didn't register it as a problem. Seems to be getting worse."
And I am pretty sure I never clicked on this particular download. Must have snuck in somehow else.

Cheers
Leo
 
Hello,
Well, ComboFox crashed again, along with my computer, at/after Stage 27.
I waited 60 minutes before turning it off. Obviously, no report.
(Still the same mess in the Windows Explorer directory tree.)

Regards
Leo
 
Ok, let's start ComboFix this way. Make sure it is located on your Desktop.

Press Windows key + R and copy the following in the Run windows:

Code:
"%userprofile%\Desktop\ComboFix.exe" /KillAll /StepDel /NoMBR

Press OK and ComboFix will start scanning.
 
Please download MiniToolBox to Desktop and run it.

Check first 8 boxes.
  • Click Go and copy/paste the log (Result.txt) into your next post.
  • Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top