this is what i mean
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I would recommend setting those to Aggressive. I had like two "ML/Augur" detection in a VM that was normally not detected on Balanced settings.
But setting the last one, PUA to aggressive might detect some legitimate tools you use. So I would leave that up to you.
My PUA is set to aggressive too and if something I use is detected then I create a permanent detection exclusion for that.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes