Advice Request Anyone able to get to the F-Secure Beta website?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

entropism

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jul 30, 2019
I'm trying to get to beta.f-secure.com to download the beta software and install it on a few machines on my network, but it's been down for days. Their forums are pretty sparse, and the last anyone mentioned it was 3 weeks ago, when an employee said "It should be fixed now".

My username has expired, or I'd post over there. And of course, I can't register again, since the site is down.

Anyone else have any luck getting there?

Reactions: upnorth

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
It's working here
Screenshot_2019-08-22 New Member Sign-Up.png

entropism

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jul 30, 2019
I had my DNS running through Pi-Hole and it was being blocked. Changed it to Cloudflare and it worked. Very odd, this is the first time something like this has happened in a year of using Pi-Hole.. Thanks for the help, guys.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.