Question App security on Android

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Atatrah

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2014
Hello.
I have Xiaomi device and i installed security Application and Ad block .
I notice when i press "cleaner" button "built in device ' to clean and boost , its also close and disable the security App .
I used Avira , Kaspersky, avast , avg , bitdefender , all of them the same problem

Picture attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-14-20-01-18-323-edit_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-14-20-01-18-323-edit_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg
    723.4 KB · Views: 28

Atatrah

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2014
You have to place them in accessibility and grand them auto start rights. Excluded them then from the cleaner. I have PocoX6 Pro 12Gb /512GB version and works perfectly like this
I added them in accessibility
There is no option to add exception for memory scan , just for cashe . And avira appear in memory not cashe like the attached picture.
The only option is to disable memory scan for all apps
I have poco x3 nfc

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-14-21-33-53-314_com.miui.cleaner.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-14-21-33-53-314_com.miui.cleaner.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 24

Atatrah

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2014
I added them in accessibility
There is no option to add exception for memory scan , just for cashe . And avira appear in memory not cashe like the attached picture.
The only option is to disable memory scan for all apps
I have poco x3 nfc
You have to place them in accessibility and grand them auto start rights. Excluded them then from the cleaner. I have PocoX6 Pro 12Gb /512GB version and works perfectly like this

I found the solution.
You need to press on lock button like this
Make sure you activate this ، because the cleaner close the app from running after clean

.Screenshot_2024-03-14-21-51-56-861_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: roger_m

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.