Apps 3.2 virus extension removal, ID pejhfhcoekcajgokallhmklcjkkeemgj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellis Warner

New Member
My google chrome search engine keeps re-directing me to Yahoo and I dont like it, from what i've found online my computer has a virus. I've also noticed there is a chrome extension called Apps 3.2 which I cant remove, or change all of the persmissions using it. I dont know how it got there but I need some help removing it, I aint the most knowledgable person when it comes to computer tech.

If I could get some help on the topic that would be appreciated
 
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST).
Choose the 32 or 64 bit version for your system.
and save it to a folder on your computer's Desktop.
Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
Press Scan button.
It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.

How to attach a file:
In the Reply section in the bottom of the topic Select Click the Attach Files.
Navigate to the location of the File.
Click the file. It will appear in the reply section.
Click the Post Reply button.

Please post the logs for my review.

Wait for further instructions
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top