AppSamvid - Application Whitelisting (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2913

and another well-intentioned idea bites the dust
shmu26 & guys,

Ignore the BSOD mentioned for AppSamvid in my post i.e post 4 i.e I think BSOD was not due to AppSamvid

I think BSOD was due to one of the programs tested i.e installed or tested programs incompatibility with any programs or .......?
Today I tested VoodooShield with those same programs & got same BSOD

I tried AppSamvid & VoodooShield with no test i.e just installed those programs & tried couple system restart & no probs (offcoz both programs were not tried together i.e tested 1 at a time)

Reactions: JM Safe and shmu26

Davidov

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Sep 9, 2012
Unfortunately I tried to malware 50 (exe, javascript etc) unfortunately some malware got into Appdata folders even after running up about 2 malware. When I've been clicking on malware quickly already appeared alerts and malware are triggered without warning.
It's a good product but needs work. A javascript for complete protection. otherwise it is very light more than the ERP or voodooshield.

I tried the same anti-malware ERP and flawlessly 100 fine.

Last edited:

Emanuel.

Level 2
Verified
Nov 28, 2016
I tried the application, I had to uninstall because the protection was off all the time. He would turn on the protection, but soon it would go out.
Greetings.
(Win 8.1 x64)

Reactions: shmu26
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.