Advice Request Are you using an 64-bit OS?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Are you using an 64-bit OS?

• Total voters

ahmad_rafiansyah

Level 1
Verified
Sep 15, 2013
I have been using Windows 64-bit for 5 years now, and have rarely come across software that is incompatible with this architecture.

1. Are you using a 64-bit OS (Windows, Linux, Mac)?
2. How many years?

If not, what software is incompatible with 64-bit OS that prevents you from upgrading to the better platform?
I have been using the Windows 64 bit operating system for quite a long time 9 years ago. never encountered any significant problems.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
The MT translated into Japanese is displayed like this.
It looks like "1064bit"o_O because the space is removed. I thought it was a post from the future.:LOL:
キャプチャ.PNG

I moved to 64bit from the middle of 7. This is because my favorite software no longer supports 32bit.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.