Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Consider switching to another DNS provider like Quad9, NextDNS or Cloudflare for malicious site blocking. Also, most browsers have the option to force HTTPS by itself now. No need for HTTPS Everywhere anymore.Hi this is my last computer security configuration for this years.
Do you think my pc is safe enought or is there a lack of anything?
Any suggestion to complete or make it stronger?
As concern DNS I tested a lot of them on dnsbenchmark, ,googledns seems to be the fastest, this is the only reasons I choiced google.Consider switching to another DNS provider like Quad9, NextDNS or Cloudflare for malicious site blocking. Also, most browsers have the option to force HTTPS by itself now. No need for HTTPS Everywhere anymore.
Read this: HTTPS Is Actually Everywhere
If google DNS works best for you, then stick with it. But if you don't seem to find any downsides with the other DNS servers compared to google, then it's worth switching. There are better alternatives privacy- and security-wise.As concern DNS I tested a lot of them on dnsbenchmark, ,googledns seems to be the fastest, this is the only reasons I choiced google.
Anyway I try to test the one's you suggest to me.
Switched to cloudflare dns, thank you!If google DNS works best for you, then stick with it. But if you don't seem to find any downsides with the other DNS servers compared to google, then it's worth switching. There are better alternatives privacy- and security-wise.![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.