Expired Ashampoo software products for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

VladDracul

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 28, 2011
RE: Ashampoo 17 software products for free

Just don't give them your real e-mail.They'll bombard you daily.
No they don't .I receive emails from them once in a while,don't exaggerate with stories about daily emails.

Nedim

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
No they don't .I receive emails from them once in a while,don't exaggerate with stories about daily emails.

I've got no reason to lie.
I like Ashampoo products.
But they are sending me emails every day.

BCHatesMalware

Level 2
Verified
Dec 5, 2013
I will personally state that I use and have used Ashampoo software products for quite a long time now, and have never ever had an issue with them. I'll be glad to offer suggestions about them to anyone who asks. :)

With WinOptimizer, you just have to be careful and make sure that you read everything carefully, as with any Windows optimizing program. :)

And as with emails, I do not get bombarded daily, so not sure about what is going on there. Of course, you can unsubscribe from their emails. The primary reason that they ask for your email, is to send you a registration key. :)

I personally find Ashampoo to be a very reputable company, with great tech support. They are also great about having software giveaways, very often, as well as very reduced prices on their software. :)

Thanks for listening, and hopefully this helps someone, make an informed decision about Ashampoo!! :)

Reactions: JakeXPMan

VladDracul

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 28, 2011
I've got no reason to lie.
I like Ashampoo products.
But they are sending me emails every day.
Neither do i i have no reason to lie.It's just a fact for me that i don't get emails from them daily,that's it.And as far as i know,i'm not the only one.
PS:Last email from them received was 3 days ago and it was an offer for Ashampoo Snap 7 Upgrade.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
They send my a mail every 3-4 days maybe, I always forget to unsubscribe, but I don't mind.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Added Ashampoo Burning Studio 12
Enjoy :D

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014 free full version license

esyrbx6fx5.png
Promo page

Download

Last edited:

Neiltullio

Level 2
Verified
Dec 25, 2013
I agree with some voices here. They *are* spamers. They rebrand other software (Ashampoo Antimalware, LOL), just a waste of disc space ;)

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I agree with some voices here. They *are* spamers. They rebrand other software (Ashampoo Antimalware, LOL), just a waste of disc space ;)

You can use a disposable email address when registering or it is very easy to unsubscribe from their news letters, there is a link on all of their emails and they do honor the unsubscriptions. The only rebrand that I'm aware of is Ashampoo Anti-Malware, and they developed their own real-time components they only use Emsisoft scanning engines. Most of their products are excellent quality and they giveaway their products for free all the time. So I completely disagree that this is just a waste of space.

Thanks. :D

Reactions: JakeXPMan

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
@Littlebits : "Ashampoo Office 2010 is a licensed edition of SoftMaker Office 2010"

I never used their office program and I didn't know it was a clone, after checking some claim that Ashampoo actually owns
SoftMaker. Both companies are from the same country and it appears that Ashampoo has some kind of business relationship with them, who knows? At least they do provide their office suite as freeware, I suppose it is based on the paid version of SoftMaker.

Enjoy!! :D

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I never used their office program and I didn't know it was a clone, after checking some claim that Ashampoo actually owns
SoftMaker. Both companies are from the same country and it appears that Ashampoo has some kind of business relationship with them, who knows? At least they do provide their office suite as freeware, I suppose it is based on the paid version of SoftMaker.

Enjoy!! :D
There's Softmaker Free Office also ;)
http://www.freeoffice.com/

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.