Expired Ashampoo software products for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
All the future Ashampoo giveaways should be posted on this thread, and from now on all the duplicate giveaway links (giveaways) will not be approved or will be deleted.

This is not a new promos but I have collected all old ones into one thread, enjoy :D

Just follow the instructions going to the given links and links received by mail you provided to get your Ashampoo software for free

Some pages are in German so use Google translate if needed

Take note that during installation, Ashampoo tries to install Ashampoo toolbar, change your homepage, etc. Make sure to uncheck them if you don’t want the toolbar.

rebel4life

Level 9
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
RE: Ashampoo 17 software products for free

just one question which one is better ashampoo winoptimizer 9 or 2013

tapoo

Level 4
Verified
Jan 21, 2012

^^ ashampoo 10 is paid version, they made version 9 freeware with limited features

BTW, Ashampoo products are really good, i use their Snap3, and Burner software...

apaul

Level 2
Verified
Sep 12, 2013

thanks for this super post

justmad

Verified
Sep 2, 2013

thanks for the share. this post is super good and helpful. i'd like to try the free ones of them. haha

samanthawho

Sep 24, 2013

Sorry , a newbie here; can you help me out and tell me what these Ashampoo products actually represent?? Thanks :D

Nedim

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2013

Just don't give them your real e-mail.They'll bombard you daily.

Reactions: sunil22

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013

Nedim said:
Just don't give them your real e-mail.They'll bombard you daily.

Once installed WinOptimizer 9 but I gave up because it changed my windows and reinstalled the free CCleaner. Yes this is my favorite and it is enough for a personal pc!

Nedim

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2013

Burning Studio is a nice piece of software.Haven't used other Ashampoo products.

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013

Nedim said:
Burning Studio is a nice piece of software.Haven't used other Ashampoo products.

I do not know about this program.
It is useful for what, Nedim?

Nedim

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2013

cdnsempre said:
Nedim said:

I do not know about this program.
It is useful for what, Nedim?

For Burning CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs and disk images - like well known Nero

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013

I have an Asus 1215N netbook is not the CD player. I basically work with pen drive or torrents or files by Dropbox (cloud) or disc mount with daemon lite.
I appreciate your explanation.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I have updated the post with 2 more products.

Enjoy :D

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing all this. I used the link for, & downloaded, their Burn Studio software! Thanks again! :cool:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.