Harsha Vardhan

New Member
Hi,

Need your help. I was attacked by Cryptolocker yesterday and all my files are encrypted.

I have anyway quarantined the malware with Windows Defender. My Windows version is 10. But I had not set any restore point, so 'Shadow Explorer' could not help either.

The ransomware type is 'Tescrypt.D'. Please also find the same in the attached screenshot.

Also, I have 'HELP_DECRYPT' png and html files in 'My documents', AppData. The txt version of that file has been removed by the defender though.

Thank You
Harsha Vardhan
 

Attachments

  • Ransomware_Quarantined_Screenshot.png
    Ransomware_Quarantined_Screenshot.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 22
  • HELP_DECRYPT.PNG
    HELP_DECRYPT.PNG
    44.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Hi again,

Following the preparation guide, I ran 'Farbar Recovery Scan Tool'. Please find the reports attached.

Also, just to let you know, I've already tried the following decryptor tools, but to no avail.

rakhnidecryptor
TeslaDecoder
TeslacryptDecryptor 1.0.1569 MUI
RansomwareFileDecryptor 1.0.1646 MUI
rannohdecryptor

I'll be looking forward for your help.

Thank You
Harsha Vardhan
 

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi.

Thanks for the reply.

I ran a few recovery tools, and was able to recover a few files (about 5GB out of 100GB). The tools I ran are - Orion, Photorec and Pandora.

Please let me know if this gives you any idea of a possibility to recover my files.

Thank You
Harsha Vardhan
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top