App Review Avast Online Security vs Avira Browser Safety

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
Thank you all for the positive feedback! Sorry I haven't responded until now - I have been revising a lot!

Reactions: Der.Reisende

Stas

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Feb 21, 2015
MalwareBlockerYT can you test uBlock Origin with first three Malware domains filters enabled.
1. Malvertising filter list by Disconnect‎
2. Malware Domain List‎
3. Malware domains‎
I'd like to see how uBlock Origin do on it's own.

giants8058

Level 4
Verified
Jan 26, 2016
Thanks for the vid. Recently started using Avira's extension, and it works very well. But to be honest from personal experience, Chrome's built-in web blocker seems to perform better than most 3rd extensions/AVs.

Reactions: MalwareBlockerYT
M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
Thanks for the vid. Recently started using Avira's extension, and it works very well. But to be honest from personal experience, Chrome's built-in web blocker seems to perform better than most 3rd extensions/AVs.
No problem & I gurantee that Avira Browser Safety will perform better than Chrome's built in web blocker - I've tested it 5 or so times now & each time is gets between 80-100% on the URL test.

Reactions: BugCode

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.