dJim

Level 4
Verified
Im sorry but i dont trust on this channel of youtube, he can literally bypassed all suites, firewall, AV...something strange if you follow each movement he do.

Reactions: stefanos

Burrito

Level 11
Verified
The RoxasDev tests are brutal.

But yes, one would wonder if the tests are intended to bypass everything..

LDogg

Level 28
Verified
I'd definitely state personal discretion should be used on videos such as these. :)

~LDogg

technology

Level 6
I know that every program have a weak point but to bypass all high rated software with different mechanism and protection tools from the same person , it's something let me surprised
but also to consider that there is no complete software with 100% protection

Chuck57

Level 1
In his Comodo IS Premium test, Kyrox was contained. Then he ran it again and allowed it. I didn't watch every single test, but did several. Something ain't right with his methodology. Also, in Comodo, Cruelsister asked for a copy of his malware and he refuse. If it was that good, why not let others test it?

dJim

Level 4
Verified
It looks like more a " promo " for a ransom. Most if not all suites,av , firewalls up to their cloud when any new malware comes so it should be in their data base yet.

Reactions: oldschool

RodM1956

Level 3
In his Comodo IS Premium test, Kyrox was contained. Then he ran it again and allowed it. I didn't watch every single test, but did several. Something ain't right with his methodology. Also, in Comodo, Cruelsister asked for a copy of his malware and he refuse. If it was that good, why not let others test it?

Because she doesn't have the security clearance for that information....

Windows_Security

Level 22
Content Creator
Trusted
Verified
Prochain fois, utilize Avast Anglaise et music Francaise? Because I understand the English music lyrics but have problems understanding the French program options, It looks to me that it Ransomware protection works in blacklist mode (not in 'strict' white list mode).

Blacklist protection has it flaws. What else is new? :)

Last edited: