frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Returned to the old avatar (definitive) :D

assassins-creed-picture3-300x300.jpg
This is the best i think my friend. ;):)

pneuma1985

Level 4
Verified
Aug 30, 2015
nice but quite big ^^
I know I actually made several versions of it lol I did make a smaller one let me see if I can dig it up on one of the many photobucket accounts I've hosted it off of. I would just open the .aep but I currently don't have all the plugins installed on my vm I work on lol. Alot of the plugins are well very expensive to say the least and when I made it several of the plugins were cracked. I will say I had massive issues getting it hosted for free. I had a friend host it on his server for a while then had to resort to uploading it every few weeks to another photobucket account lol. It actually was insanely hard getting a .gif to be as compressed as that gif is and keep the image quality at the same time... Thank god for media encoder and ps I needed both to help me get it that compressed. Obviously it was all done in After Effects I've made so many After Effects Compositions it was hard to even find the composition :p Thank god I named it xdasig I also made a bunch of sigs for my dev team as well maybe I'll modify and post some of them also :D

Last edited:

pneuma1985

Level 4
Verified
Aug 30, 2015
Isn't this the logo for the android team: SkyDragon? I know their gfx artist and his dragon looks very close if not exactly the same as that one... Was jw?
It is the same exact one actually. Nice dragon I will say that...I think lescro from team skydragon made that original dragon don't know for sure though, he's also on deviantart as well so most likely.
Nice avatar either way :D

Last edited:

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Isn't this the logo for the android team: SkyDragon? I know their gfx artist and his dragon looks very close if not exactly the same as that one... Was jw?
It is the same exact one actually. Nice dragon I will say that...I think lescro from team skydragon made that original dragon don't know for sure though, he's also on deviantart as well so most likely.
Nice avatar either way :D
Sincerely I don't know if it is the logo of SkyDragon :D

Anyway, thanks.

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
I'm using this avatar in several forums: it's from the game "Dirt Showdown". I like this warm/hot and "powerful"
colors. I also like sport cars/auto sport (especially rallys).

profile_DIRT_rally_original.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.