My computer started having massive freezing attacks so I just did a System Restore and now I'm back. Sorry for my delayed reply.
 

Attachments

  • Autoruns 4.png
    Autoruns 4.png
    131.8 KB · Views: 98
Please go to the Logon Tab and remove unwanted programs from there. Please make sure you remove Skype from the Start up.
 
But I use Skype. :(

So you're saying I'm not infected with anything? I still don't get this absurdly high RAM usage when it's never used that much before even while playing games.
 
Your computer is not infected. Some Applications in the start up making the computer slow... Skype is on of them. Is it necessary to use Skype always ?
 
We have to Turn Off all the Services also. After that we have to reboot the computer. It seems Skype is the one making this trouble.
 
We have to Turn Off all the Services also. After that we have to reboot the computer. It seems Skype is the one making this trouble.

I don't doubt it. Skype is pretty well known for taking up way too much memory. I'll try uninstalling it and seeing the difference afterwards, then I'll post the results later today. :)
 
2.85GB RAM usage. Not much of a difference but it seems a bit more normal. A friend of mine told me his computer was using under a gigabyte of RAM to operate his computer, though. And his computer is nothing compared to mine. That's why I'm so confused. e-e

However, he uses his communications (like Skype) on a second computer so I guess that contributes to his light memory usage.
 
Skype will take little more Memory. The solution for it it Exit the Skype if we are not using it. Remove it from the Start Up.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top