Question AVG new GUI ?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hello,
I'm wondering if AVG has a new GUI.:unsure:
I just installed AVG Internet Security trial version on two PC and I got two different GUIo_O

5.PNGCapture d’écran 2023-09-15 172353.pngCapture d’écran 2023-09-15 172429.png

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG

nickstar1

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Dec 10, 2022
Just bought 2 year of AVG ultimate for about $20 on serialcart the suite itself is amazing and has many features. The VPN has greatly improved and AVG updates like crazy with new threat data to the application it won't go 3 minutes without getting a steaming update. I'm also not getting any annoying ads or pop ups as i have the fullest and complete version of avg they are very cheap and offer much for what you get.

nickstar1

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Dec 10, 2022
AVG IS (y)
(y)(y)

I have been using for a long time and am satisfied.
Lightweight and efficient
I do not have a new interface
If you do not have the new UI you may want to backup your serial key and uninstall the current version so you can retain the new one. install the latest version on avg's site it will give you the correct version. When you do this make sure you have the product updates to "automatically install"

oldschool

Level 82
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Just bought 2 year of AVG ultimate for about $20 on serialcart the suite itself is amazing and has many features. The VPN has greatly improved and AVG updates like crazy with new threat data to the application it won't go 3 minutes without getting a steaming update. I'm also not getting any annoying ads or pop ups as i have the fullest and complete version of avg they are very cheap and offer much for what you get.
Always reasonably priced on 3rd party vendor sites like SC. Now you need to change your avatar! :LOL:

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
Always reasonably priced on 3rd party vendor sites like SC. Now you need to change your avatar! :LOL:
Nah, despite his long-running passion for AVG which is inherited from me, he is not dumping the MalwareBytes avatar. The love there is… eternal.

Btw, the store seems to be the only thing new I see on these screenshots. It advertises a bunch of unnecessary products with the hope of increasing revenue.

nickstar1

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Dec 10, 2022
Nah, despite his long-running passion for AVG which is inherited from me, he is not dumping the MalwareBytes avatar. The love there is… eternal.

Btw, the store seems to be the only thing new I see on these screenshots. It advertises a bunch of unnecessary products with the hope of increasing revenue.
hey hey now MB has come a long way!

• Applause
Reactions: oldschool

nickstar1

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Dec 10, 2022
AVG has got some cool updates including it's VPN it's GUI looks much more professional now. Here are updated screenshots of AVG internet security, Cleanup, and avg secure VPN. This is the latest and current version also for just $22 for 2 years to get all these features is literally a steal including an unlimited VPN with killswitch.

Screenshot 2023-12-28 115949.png
Screenshot 2023-12-28 120008.png
Screenshot 2023-12-28 120041.png

Last edited:
Reactions: oldschool

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.