fabiobr

Level 9
Verified
I don't like to turn off AVs newsletter because it may have good offers, but Avira is SUPER annoying, really.

EVERY week, sometimes two days in sequence I got a message asking me to renew because my trial period is over.

We miss you, you are unprotected, we had a good year together (tried Avira 2 days and they say that).

Avira-Annoying.png

And I don't even know what language this is. Really, aggressive marketing and makes me never wanna try Avira again.

marcopaone

Level 4
Verified
I don't like to turn off AVs newsletter because it may have good offers, but Avira is SUPER annoying, really.

EVERY week, sometimes two days in sequence I got a message asking me to renew because my trial period is over.

We miss you, you are unprotected, we had a good year together (tried Avira 2 days and they say that).

View attachment 244583

And I don't even know what language this is. Really, aggressive marketing and makes me never wanna try Avira again.
Is the Italian language :D
Basically they are telling to you to renew the license.

Andrew3000

Level 7
Verified
Malware Tester

View attachment 244583

--------- Translation from Italian ---------
Since you didn’t renew, we’ve missed you.
That's why we offer you a great loyalty discount to reactivate your advanced protection.

Reactivates advanced protection

Olà Fàbio,

Your safety is important to us. Don't you want to renew your license for advanced protection? We want to offer you an easy way to enjoy complete protection against hackers, cybercriminals and even public authorities.

Renew my Avira advanced protection right away with a big saving deal

Note: After renewing your licence, be sure to perform a full system scan!
With our best wishes,
---------

Reactions: Correlate