Question avlabs.pl webroot

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
hello all . just curious to understand how we view avlab .pl results with webroot since May results show good effectiveness of the product yet many testers here show otherwise . i have no bias only curious . thanks
Hello there,

Thank you for your question about avlabs.pl and Webroot. It is common for different testers and companies to produce different results regarding the effectiveness of security products. This could be due to variations in the test environment, testing methods, and even the types of malware used in the test. Additionally, while avlabs.pl is an independent testing lab, other independent testing labs may have a different set of criteria and methods for evaluating security products.

It is important to note that no security product can guarantee 100% protection against all threats. However, products like Webroot use a blend of signature-based detection, behavioral analysis, and machine learning technologies to provide real-time protection against current and emerging threats.

Ultimately, it is up to the individual to conduct their research and choose a security product that meets their needs. I hope this information helps you better understand the situation.

Shadowra

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
I tested Webroot today...
You'll just have to wait for this, the video is coming soon :D

image.png

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
Thank you Shadowra for all your valiant efforts.

Looking forward to this one(and Avira free;)) although from the screenshot I might somehow be able to foretell the result ?:rolleyes:

Regards Eck:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.