Serious Discussion Banned from AirVPN

VPN and DNS
32 Replies 4,223 Views
Of course it does…wdym?

Also airvpn jas always had issues either kill switch for its wireguard for windows unless i get eddie beta version, am i wrong? In fact i asked airvpn support they agreed…
Airvpn also has no apps for ios, so ur left using third party vpn apps…

Reason 378434565x10^12 why Apple sucks! Wiresock has no killswitch. I mean, I thought that was a pretty self explanatory statement. I will repeat it. Wiresock has no killswitch, no toggleable way to prevent VPN traffic leaks in the event the VPN drops. That's always been a negative in going with third party VPN apps. Yes, you can edit the routing tables. But that's not so easily done for most, and not sop easily done with VPNs using large amounts of IPs
 
For clarifications sake, Wiresock does not have the ability to affect the WFP. So it cannot have a firewall. You could have a de-facto firewall with it if you chose a VPN that allows socks-through-VPN. That would be hide.me, ivpn, or Mullvad. That's it, as far as I'm aware. You'd set you aps to use the VPN's proxies, so that traffic only flows if the VPN is up. That would work, and is client independent. But without that I don't see a way.
 
n8chavez, not sure why you have issues and a aversion to using VPN client apps? They all have kill switches, the good ones at least.

Not sure it can do a kill switch but there is a modern VG Windows app available @ TunnlTo - Best VPN Split Tunneling Client

Sadly the original WG has not been updated in years, development is dead. The developer says it's finished. I guess so???? Linux dev continues under a different dev than the original.
 
I can access their main page. I just cannot access my member page. That's odd because I have an active account. They still haven't responded to my refund request, or responded to any communication attempts, or even told me why I got banned.

Who cares? I do. They took my money.

/me rages!
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top