Dec 6, 2014
Hell yeah
BITDEFENDER sucks
1> Very heavy On resources
2>Bitdefender engine is very buggy
3>The Black screen Boot bug Still exists

Regards
Bitdefender Black screen Boot bug is solved
To get rid of that you need to go Protection>>Antivirus>>On-access scanning Click on Custom go to>>Miscellaneous uncheck "Early Boot Scan" and then restart.

Sourav

Level 1
Thread author
Dec 6, 2014
What about internet connections? It use to cut down my wifi
To get rid of this problem try this ,Go to Protection>>Firewall>Settings ,Turn off "Block Internet Connection Sharing" and "Monitor WiFi-Connection".

Sourav

Level 1
Thread author
Dec 6, 2014
This should be reported to BitDefender.
What A support ! I think world's best support has given by them.
I,chat with them and they decided to remotely access my PC to solve the problems and a date was fix by them.But on that particular date they informed me that they forgot about this .
After that I think you don't have any question about there awesome support.

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
To get rid of this problem try this ,Go to Protection>>Firewall>Settings ,Turn off "Block Internet Connection Sharing" and "Monitor WiFi-Connection".
Ok. Hmmm, let me try this. How can you be so sure? It will be very hard for me now to switch from ESET to BitDefender!

Well, I just forgot! don't use Firewall in BitDefender because I only used to use BitDefender AntiVirus 2015!! But still, my wifi connection would always be cut off.

Rohugh

Level 2
Verified
Jul 11, 2014
I remember disabling SafePay, then the wifi connection is cut off, even if the system icon says I'm connected. Many users suffer the same fate.

Where are the disable SafePay settings in 2015, I don't see them?

suma

Level 4
Verified
Feb 18, 2013
Never faced any slowdown or buggy problems till BTS 2014. But after installation of BIS 2015 on Win8.1 run smoothly but drammaticaly Internet speed goes down 3Mbps to 2Kbps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.