I do not know what you mean ... But in any case they are all Castles.For those here, the frog is a portrait of a dear friend.
View attachment 199229
What is the building on the cliff?
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I do not know what you mean ... But in any case they are all Castles.For those here, the frog is a portrait of a dear friend.
View attachment 199229
What is the building on the cliff?
I do not know what you mean ... But in any case they are all Castles.
ok .. I'm not from that time but I guess that would be where somebody would put to watch.View attachment 199230
Since I am not good at high places, being invited to a castle is synonymous with severe punishment.![]()
View attachment 199230
Since I am not good at high places, being invited to a castle is synonymous with severe punishment.![]()
It is a picture of the future city!The Falkirk Wheel lit up at night, view the image in the link below to see how different it looks in the daytime and what it actually is.
View attachment 199384
Falkirk Wheel
It's a bonsai!
View attachment 198927
sorry. I could not find the same image with a high resolution.Do you have its higher resolution version please ?
You too @giventhank you for sharing with all the beautiful and awesome images guys....you guys have a Great weekend and stay safe
![]()
Secretary is a beautiful lady.Bohemian Waxwing
View attachment 199913
Bullfinch
View attachment 199914
Secretary
View attachment 199915
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes