Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Fittingly nicknamed the Dark Wolf Nebula, this cosmic cloud was captured in a 283-million-pixel image by the VLT Survey Telescope (VST) at ESO’s Paranal Observatory in Chile. Located around 5300 light-years from Earth, the cold clouds of cosmic dust create the illusion of a wolf-like silhouette against a colourful backdrop of glowing gas clouds.
Guys, which sites do you find these beautiful wallpapers?
I steal from Microsoft.Guys, which sites do you find these beautiful wallpapers?
I get Bing wallpapers from here.Guys, which sites do you find these beautiful wallpapers?
what city are we seeing?
been there done that (but different city -- Chicago)Imagine having an apartment with that view at night.![]()
I think it's an AI made picture.what city are we seeing?
oh ok, you posted it, so you know better than me absent some identifying landmark. It was not obvious to me it's AI.I think it's an AI made picture.![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes