Bad Hindelang, Allgau Alps, Bavaria, Germany
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
real or AI?
It's real. I have been there on holiday, and it is a beautiful place.real or AI?
Lucky you.It's real. I have been there on holiday, and it is a beautiful place.
Thanks for posting this @brambedkar59. I think that could be the same osprey as in the picture I posted, just mine was a different shot from this same series. The picture I posted came from National Geographic. I am a bird nerd and I especially like owls, ospreys and Peregrine Falcons.
It's great that we have a resident bird nerd on MT. I on the other hand can't differentiate between an osprey and a falcon even if my life depended on itThanks for posting this @brambedkar59. I think that could be the same osprey as in the picture I posted, just mine was a different shot from this same series. The picture I posted came from National Geographic. I am a bird nerd and I especially like owls, ospreys and Peregrine Falcons.
C.H.
I wouldn't go there even you give me a million dollars. Haven't you seen the movie: ?Lucky you.
Ospreys are brown and white with a distinctive brown area near each eye. Ospreys eat only fish and can dive straight into the water to snag a fish. They also have a different talon configuration, two facing forward and two facing backward on each foot, that helps them carry fish straight with very low wind resistance while flying. Ospreys have a crook or bend in their wings that looks like the pattern of the letter M if you see one in flight from below. I admire Ospreys because they are very brave and will fiercely defend their nests from any other bird, even eagles.It's great that we have a resident bird nerd on MT. I on the other hand can't differentiate between an osprey and a falcon even if my life depended on it![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes