Beautiful Real-World Wallpapers

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Hey that is me. (y):cool:
Perhaps for many friends, the picture of the frog is a portrait of @frogboy .:)

It also tells us that security is 'double-edged sword':eek:
Crocodile-and-the-Frog_1920x1080.jpg

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Jeez, that looks like it's ready to collapse. Is this in Japan ?
+1 @Weebarra , and then there's that incredibly beautiful cascading shrubbery, Mother natures perfume on a pig. I think it is the same island he's been posting, some sort of mining facility.

Here is another ruin with its own sort of beauty.
View attachment 191965

Google Maps

The ruin that I posted is an artificial island in Japan. It is the site of mining facilities. The ruined site of the mining is dotted in Japan.
The image below is the 'Matsuo mine site' near the place where I live
8523efault.jpg

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017

Google Maps

The ruin that I posted is an artificial island in Japan. It is the site of mining facilities. The ruined site of the mining is dotted in Japan.
The image below is the 'Matsuo mine site' near the place where I live
View attachment 191970

That's actually quite sad :cry: Places like this are part of history and should be brought back to life as they are part of your countries industrial heritage. Do you know if Unesco fund any projects or such to preserve these sites ? I would like to think that someone, somewhere does this sort of thing.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
That's actually quite sad :cry: Places like this are part of history and should be brought back to life as they are part of your countries industrial heritage. Do you know if Unesco fund any projects or such to preserve these sites ? I would like to think that someone, somewhere does this sort of thing.
It is said that the peak period of this island was as dense as people in Tokyo. Not only the mining industry but also the houses of the miners, as well as schools and hospitals, were able to live independently. People whose hometown is this island have also survived, and it seems that plans to register as a cultural heritage and to preserve it for a long time existed.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.