Beautiful Real-World Wallpapers

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I had a look at the island and it's actually quite sizeable, i hope it can be regenerated in some way and make it useful again.
That is a gorgeous wallpaper @show-Zi (waterfall one)

And a very sweet one from you @upnorth (i think that @show-Zi's words require us to be careful around you) :p

In English
The bear is sleeping

The bear is sleeping
The bear is sleeping
In his quiet den

He is not dangerous
As long as we go carefully

But you can still
But you can still
Never trust him

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
That lyric is like a nursery rhyme in Sweden. I found a lullaby and found it.
Currently, the island is open to the public as a sightseeing spot, and it is also used for shooting movies and the like.
hyogo-Kurotaki_morning-m.jpg

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Because the picture of the landscape was central, I thought that pictures of the car were not welcomed. So it was quite unexpected that I heard a good memory talk of @BryanB .

Wild landscape-- @BryanB
Water enthusiast-- @Weebarra
Animals (self-portrait?) And cool images-- @upnorth

It seems like a thread with a glimpse of the members' preferences to post:):)

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Because the picture of the landscape was central, I thought that pictures of the car were not welcomed. So it was quite unexpected that I heard a good memory talk of @BryanB .

Wild landscape-- @BryanB

@show-Zi, i think you are a secret profiler, perhaps working with the BAU in Japan :p

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017

Wild landscape-- @BryanB

Well, you might as well add
Loves all things Japanese (especially cars) - @show-Zi

I am fascinated by water but i am also very scared of it too :confused: It's deep and dark and dangerous but can also be very calming. I will just stay away from the real stuff and use pictures ......... they can't hurt me, can they ?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.