LOOOL!!!Yeah, he's the kamikaze mad penguin on the end, instantly recognisable by his actions View attachment 202365
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
LOOOL!!!Yeah, he's the kamikaze mad penguin on the end, instantly recognisable by his actions View attachment 202365
Yeah, he's the kamikaze mad penguin on the end, instantly recognisable by his actions View attachment 202365
Avoid being on any end or edge, stay in the middle of the flock :emoji_innocent:
View attachment 202370
Pssst! Shut up, shut up, I'm afraid he'll wake up hungry. :X3:Antarctic penguins. Arctic polar bear. They do not live in the same place, they coexist in this forum.
View attachment 202371
We all have to be prepared to run ... don't you, my friend?
![]()
Pssst! Shut up, shut up, I'm afraid he'll wake up hungry. :X3:
Don't worry friend as some Scottish lady threw me a treat.Pssst! Shut up, shut up, I'm afraid he'll wake up hungry. :X3:
Perhaps @upnorth likes 'drinks' more than 'food'![]()
![]()
Don't worry friend as some Scottish lady threw me a treat.
![]()
![]()
I can not see it in AntarcticaToledo, my city
![]()
It looks like the same city ... after 2000 yearsI can not see it in Antarctica. It is a beautiful city.
View attachment 202439
The city where I live.
Toledo, my city
![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes