Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Sometimes gray is beautiful @show-Zi :emoji_ok_hand:
This is from Albert Dros
View attachment 202606
I am not. Now my work is to cold and dark BelgiumYou are a lucky man @stefanoswith envy.
Most of the waters around Japan look gray. I envy the sea of blue and emerald green.
![]()
You are a lucky man @stefanoswith envy.
And you are lucky my friend. Do you know how many millions of people want to live in your country? Do you know how beautiful you are to live in a safe country? Do not you fear the war will come to your country? Do not be forced to become a migrant? Do not be afraid for the future of your children? You can not imagine how lucky you are my friendYes, I'm playing the angels advocate but I feel your adoration for the place so you must have many good memories, I do too of MichiganSome of these are similar to Greece but the water, even mid-summer is stinging cold
.View attachment 202609View attachment 202610View attachment 202611View attachment 202612View attachment 202613
Then tell me the truth bud, you're one of three lucky guys in the pool, I'm sure
A beautiful gray world will visit depending on the time zone.Sometimes gray is beautiful @show-Zi :emoji_ok_hand:
This is from Albert Dros
View attachment 202606
AgreeEvery country is beautiful, but we Humans make it ugly.
Then tell me the truth bud, you're one of three lucky guys in the pool, I'm sureBTW really beautiful place
![]()
Wow very beautiful.Yes, I'm playing the angels advocate but I feel your adoration for the place so you must have many good memories, I do too of MichiganSome of these are similar to Greece but the water, even mid-summer is stinging cold
.View attachment 202609View attachment 202610View attachment 202611View attachment 202612View attachment 202613
Amazing...
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes