show-Zi

Level 28
Verified
1920_1200_20100211011449256767.jpg

BryanB

Level 19
Verified
You guys are curators...

Today, my ugly computer is wearing a neat-looking image on the monitor, courtesy of chez Weebarra. :)

Hopefully, it's OK to post what the wallpapers look like on one's desktop in here now and then, right? If not, let me know.
That is an awesome wallpaper, I should have commented, praised @Weebarra for it I'm just in a funk, I know, no excuses :cry:
You are welcome to use any of the wallpapers I post here @plat1098 , no sweat :emoji_ok_hand:

Weebarra

Level 15
Verified
You guys are curators...

Today, my ugly computer is wearing a neat-looking image on the monitor, courtesy of chez Weebarra. :)

Hopefully, it's OK to post what the wallpapers look like on one's desktop in here now and then, right? If not, let me know.

Glad you liked it @plat1098 it looks stunning in situ (y)

That is an awesome wallpaper, I should have commented, praised @Weebarra for it I'm just in a funk, I know, no excuses :cry:
You are welcome to use any of the wallpapers I post here @plat1098 , no sweat :emoji_ok_hand:

No praise needed my friend, i enjoy the beauty that everyone on here shares and we all lend something to this thread :emoji_clap:

Weebarra

Level 15
Verified
National Geographic released their photos of the year, many totally beautiful sights and I will post one a day until their done.

Photo by Sarah Bethea, titled "Fire Fall"
View attachment 203488

I had just come her to comment on that breathtaking one you posted earlier and then you hit me with another stunner. Thanks for sharing these Bryan, i am waiting on tomorrows one now(y)