plat1098

Level 9
Verified
You guys are curators...

Today, my ugly computer is wearing a neat-looking image on the monitor, courtesy of chez Weebarra. :)

Screenshot (3).png

Hopefully, it's OK to post what the wallpapers look like on one's desktop in here now and then, right? If not, let me know.

BryanB

Level 17
Verified
You guys are curators...

Today, my ugly computer is wearing a neat-looking image on the monitor, courtesy of chez Weebarra. :)

Hopefully, it's OK to post what the wallpapers look like on one's desktop in here now and then, right? If not, let me know.
That is an awesome wallpaper, I should have commented, praised @Weebarra for it I'm just in a funk, I know, no excuses :cry:
You are welcome to use any of the wallpapers I post here @plat1098 , no sweat :emoji_ok_hand:

Weebarra

Level 15
Verified
You guys are curators...

Glad you liked it @plat1098 it looks stunning in situ (y)

That is an awesome wallpaper, I should have commented, praised @Weebarra for it I'm just in a funk, I know, no excuses :cry:
You are welcome to use any of the wallpapers I post here @plat1098 , no sweat :emoji_ok_hand:
No praise needed my friend, i enjoy the beauty that everyone on here shares and we all lend something to this thread :emoji_clap:

Weebarra

Level 15
Verified
National Geographic released their photos of the year, many totally beautiful sights and I will post one a day until their done.

Photo by Sarah Bethea, titled "Fire Fall"
View attachment 203488
I had just come her to comment on that breathtaking one you posted earlier and then you hit me with another stunner. Thanks for sharing these Bryan, i am waiting on tomorrows one now(y)