Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
1920_1200_20100211011449256767.jpg

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
You guys are curators...

Today, my ugly computer is wearing a neat-looking image on the monitor, courtesy of chez Weebarra. :)

Screenshot (3).png

Hopefully, it's OK to post what the wallpapers look like on one's desktop in here now and then, right? If not, let me know.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
You guys are curators...

Today, my ugly computer is wearing a neat-looking image on the monitor, courtesy of chez Weebarra. :)

Hopefully, it's OK to post what the wallpapers look like on one's desktop in here now and then, right? If not, let me know.
That is an awesome wallpaper, I should have commented, praised @Weebarra for it I'm just in a funk, I know, no excuses :cry:
You are welcome to use any of the wallpapers I post here @plat1098 , no sweat :emoji_ok_hand:

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
You guys are curators...

Glad you liked it @plat1098 it looks stunning in situ (y)

That is an awesome wallpaper, I should have commented, praised @Weebarra for it I'm just in a funk, I know, no excuses :cry:
You are welcome to use any of the wallpapers I post here @plat1098 , no sweat :emoji_ok_hand:

No praise needed my friend, i enjoy the beauty that everyone on here shares and we all lend something to this thread :emoji_clap:

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
National Geographic released their photos of the year, many totally beautiful sights and I will post one a day until their done.

Photo by Sarah Bethea, titled "Fire Fall"
View attachment 203488

I had just come her to comment on that breathtaking one you posted earlier and then you hit me with another stunner. Thanks for sharing these Bryan, i am waiting on tomorrows one now(y)

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
The birds who live close to us protect themselves from natural enemies using human beings, but they do not trust people.
I am very interested in this coexistence relationship. I feel that it is an exquisite balance.:unsure:
f0105570_21234756.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.