Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I feel 'dynamic' on the many wallpapers you introduced. I think that the impression of 'silence' is strong in most of what I posted.@show-Zi , both of those are so beautiful :emoji_hushed:
I disagree I think, I don't take/create these photos as you know, I consider others photos mainly on first impression and then quality, If I'm misunderstanding you and you feel those photos quiet you then I understand :emoji_v:I think that the impression of 'silence' is strong in most of what I posted.
I feel 'dynamic' on the many wallpapers you introduced. I think that the impression of 'silence' is strong in most of what I posted.
Do you have any doubt?Yes on both points. @show-Zi you really are Japanese!![]()
Awesome!Photo by Marcus Hennon, titled Curiosity.
View attachment 203765
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes