Being redirected to chinese cooking pages by en.shaibaoj.in and websites keep turning white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ina irina

New Member
Hello,

I have the exact same problem(chinese cooking websites redirect and blank screen), the only difference is that all my devices are IOS operated. Both phones and ipad. The thing I have noticed is that if I turn off the wifi and use mobile data 4g I have absolutely no problem. So here comes the question : is it possible for the router to be infected with a virus ? ( pls don't laugh ). Can you help please ? Many thanks
 
Hello,

Yes it is a likely a compromised router. Can you tell me your router model so I can give you instructions how to reset it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top