Battle Best Anti-Executable in your opinion? - AppGuard, NVT ERP or VoodooShield ?

H

hjlbx

Thread author
Which is the best anti-executable in terms of overall user experience:

interface
ease-of-use
features
compatibility
bugs
robust protection

Blue Ridge AppGuard (AG)
NoVirusThanks Exe Radar Pro (NVT ERP)
VooDooShield (VS)

My vote goes to NVT ERP.

AG - best (additional) protections
VS - features\innovation
NVT ERP - in day-to-day use, it has proven to be the most user/system friendly - especially on busy, changing system

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
I was hoping it would be more exciting.

SRP is boring protection. There is no toy factor. It blocks. It keeps your system protected. There are no fireworks. SRP is the pwn process killer.

There is no room for excitement in security, the goal is to achieve peace and security on the system, you want excitement ? install XP without 3rd party security :D

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
It is not free. Sure the beta is and the beta is most likly as stable as the normal version but its still a beta and not meant for dayly use. So it is still a paid product after all.
the beta is perfectly fine for daily use.
it has two small bugs that I am aware of, but that is still a lot less buggy than the stable version of many softwares.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
NVT ERP free beta is still performing great, on Windows 10 CU, as well as on older OSs.
No issues. It just works.
The only caveat is that you need to put an asterisk in a new command line string, every once in a while.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.