Advice Request Best apps monitor temperature for all components

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

eXDj

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Aug 2, 2015
Hello I'm looking and I can't find a program that monitors all the temperatures of the PC components, what do you think, is there such a thing?

F

ForgottenSeer 103564

Hello I'm looking and I can't find a program that monitors all the temperatures of the PC components, what do you think, is there such a thing?

Just a couple options to check into, there are others.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
A longtime user of HWiFO64 here. It pairs nicely with RivaTuner Statistics Server so I get an onscreen display in games also. The developer is very friendly and is very actively involved with this program.

To access the sensors of your components, after you install it, there will be a small window--you can tick "sensors" box then.

eXDj

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Aug 2, 2015
A longtime user of HWiFO64 here. It pairs nicely with RivaTuner Statistics Server so I get an onscreen display in games also. The developer is very friendly and is very actively involved with this program.

To access the sensors of your components, after you install it, there will be a small window--you can tick "sensors" box then.
another ?

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
AIDA64--but this is subscription only after the free trial period. The trial version is incomplete in multiple areas like your psu rails but is capable enough in providing basic info about your system.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.